#ruby developer. love #linux, #tmux and #vim.
I am Rails Contributor.
I love GitHub.
I love GitLab.
I love Twitter.
I love dogs.
I read books:
- "Agile Web Development with Rails 4" (by Sam Ruby)
- "Design Patterns in Ruby" (by Russ Olsen)
- "Learn to Program" (by Chris Pine)
- "Linux Phrasebook 1st Edition" (by Scott Granneman)
- "Performance Reviews" (by Harvard Business Review)
- "Refactoring: Ruby Edition" (by Jay Fields, Shane Harvie, Martin Fowler, Kent Beck)
- "Remote: Office Not Required" (by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson)
- "Rework" (by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson)
- "The Ruby Programming Language" (by David Flanagan, Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- "tmux" (by Brian P. Hogan)
I am reading books:
- "Interactive Data Visualization for the Web" (by Scott Murray)
- "Learning the vi and Vim Editors 7th Edition" (by Arnold Robbins, Elbert Hannah, Linda Lamb)
- "UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook 4th Edition" (by Evi Nemeth, Garth Snyder, Trent R. Hein, Ben Whaley)
I will read books:
- "Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 4th Edition" (by Tom White)
- "Learning SQL 2nd Edition" (by Alan Beaulieu)
- "PostgreSQL: Up and Running" (by Regina O. Obe, Leo S. Hsu)
- "Pro Git 2nd Edition" (by Scott Chacon, Ben Straub)
- "Sinatra: Up and Running" (by Alan Harris, Konstantin Haase)
- "Thoughtful Machine Learning" (by Matthew Kirk)
- "The C Programming Language 2nd Edition" (by Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie)
- "Vagrant: Up and Running" (by Mitchell Hashimoto)
I fixed the problem - "Optimistic locking does not work well with null in the database" (#26024). Pull Request #26050. These changes helped me get into "This Week in Rails" for the first time - "This Week in Rails: greener JRuby, optimistier locking and more!".
Fix inconsistency with changed attributes when overriding AR attribute accessor https://t.co/AxkTG4Pa5V— Bogdan (@bogdanvlviv) April 4, 2017
I fixed migration tasks. Fixed `bin/rails db:forward` first migration. Added raise error on the movement of migrations when the current migration does not exist. Pull Request #28166.
Fix migration tasks https://t.co/SKCzl2r7J2— Bogdan (@bogdanvlviv) April 19, 2017